Katie Anne Rutherford
BSBA The Ohio State University
Natural Figure Pro – Elite Raw 72kg Powerlifter
Offering training and nutrition coaching specializing in DUP powerlifting programming, powerlifting meet prep, bodybuilding contest prep & lifestyle coaching.
I believe that the first priority for any individual interested in improving their health and fitness should be sustainability. A fitness regimen should complement YOUR life and be enjoyable.
After discovering significant empowerment through my own journey of weight lifting and finding balance in my nutrition through flexible dieting, I want others to find sustainability and passion in the fitness
journey they choose.
All nutritional coaching and recommendations are macronutrient and flexible dieting based, emphasizing health first. No food source limitations, no quick fixes. The most important factors for success come from consistency and dedication.
Health and vitality should always be the primary concerns and focuses of any fitness regimen.
Contest prep services offered are tailed to each individuals needs. NO training plans are cookie cutter and no diet approach is the same.
Each plan comes with weekly check ins, unlimited email support, and video form analysis for training clients. All training plans are customized to client desires, schedules, time constraints, and goals. Cardio recommendations are included in all training and nutritional plans. Contest prep plans also include peak week protocol.
Each potential client will be required to fill out a questionnaire and all inquiries will be screened and evaluated to ensure a good client/coach fit.
Please email me at KatieAnneFit@gmail.com for current availability and packages offered.
- 2014 NPC Kentucky Muscle Figure Class F 1st Place
- 2014 Midwest States Overall Figure Champion – IFPA Pro Card Earned
- 2014 USAPL Southeastern Championships 72kg Class 1st Place
- 2015 USAPL Battle of the Great Lakes 72kg Class 1st Place
- 2015 NPC Junior Nationals – Figure Class E 6th Place
- 2015 USAPL Summer Shakedown 63kg 1st Place & Best Lifter
- 2015 USAPL Raw Nationals 72kg Junior National Champion
- 2016 USAPL Arnold Pro Raw Challenge – 72kg Class 2nd Place (953lb total at 151lb body weight)